031 - Maverick
Kitteh is a silly goose
The Knights try something new, the Tournament of the Segments! We introduced a spinning wheel for picking topics and we added a bit of a competition. We ended up spinning 7 times and Ceebs had content for all 7 topics and Kitteh had 4. This weeks Flick Pick is Maverick and we were suddenly joined by Revelstoke Jim when he called out Kitteh for all his talk about savages. We have a happy ending though, it turns out that Kitteh was revealing his own personal heritage and that he is proud to call himself savage.
Tournament of the Segments
- Ceebs: UPS being a pain in the ass to deal with. They supposedly left a package on patio and it was delivered about 20 minutes before I got home that night.
Pop My Culture Cherry
- Ceebs: Kevin Smith a gay man?
- Ceebs: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies trailer USA Release: December 17, 2014
Who News? Who Cares? (We, He, She) Cares!
- Ceebs: Doctor Who Season 8 Premeire will be in theaters across the US. I think that’s really awesome but I don’t know if I would enjoy that viewing experience. I’m assuming we’ll both watch it at the same time and text each other the entire time. I couldn’t do that in the theater, it would be rude.
- Ceebs: When I feel like crying one of my goto films is A Walk to Remember starring Mandy Moore and Shane West.
- Kitteh: Smokey and the Bandit II
Ear Candy - Soundtrack or podcast
- Ceebs: Joey Fatone on What Say You? Red Riding Hood (w/ Supes himself, Henry Cavill)
- Kitteh: In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel. Lloyd Dobbler stands outside Diane Court’s home with a boom box to express his love in the movie. Say Anything
- Ceebs: Hey Kitteh, I was wondering, why didn’t you join us on wednesday for Adventure Night on Revelstoke Jim’s Canadian Content?
- Kitteh: Public Litter boxes
- Ceebs: Maverick
- Maverick: Oh, you sure do pick the spots.
- Joseph: Yeah, I know. You know the next time you people come and drive us off our land I’m gonna find a nice piece of swamp that’s so God-awful, maybe then you’ll leave us the hell alone.
- Kitteh: Die Hard
- [Hans is threatening to kill Takagi if he doesn’t divulge the code to the vault] I don’t know it, I’m telling you. Get on a jet to Tokyo and ask the Chairman. I’m telling you, you’re just going to have to kill me.
- Ceebs: Guilty Pleasure